Project Details

View at Kismis is an apartment suite situated in Upper Bukit Timah. It has a land size of 90, 863 sqft land, and was developed in 1984. View at Kismis was purchased for $102.75 million after a joint understanding between Roxy Pacific Holdings and the chief of Tony Eng Group (TE2). The buy of View at Kismis mirrors a land rate of $941 psf per plot proportion.

Occupants can hope to get between $1.6 million to around $3.3 million continues from the deal. This means a land rate of S$941 psf ppr. There is no any advancement charge payable to View at Kismis, and the engineer can develop up to 168 units at least averaging 753 sq ft.

The GFA of View at Kismis will mean around 139,929 sq ft. There are no normal advancement charges because of the high improvement benchmark. Tony Eng Group will hold a 40 percent stake on View at Kismis, and the other 60 percent stake possessed by Roxy-Pacific Holdings.

View At Kismis apartment suite unit is close great schools, a lot of shopping centers, and restaurants. It likewise remains on a raised ground giving the occupants great perspectives on zones like the Bukit Timah reserve, and slope. The accommodation that occupants will appreciate here is unparalleled because of the brilliant network combined with closeness to different comforts and offices.

View-at-kismis-condo-singapore-bukit-timah-sg-First-Level-Facilities-Plan
View-at-kismis-condo-singapore-bukit-timah-sg-Roof-Terrace-Facilities-Plan
Project DetailsView At Kismis
LocationLorong Kismis Singapore
District21
DeveloperRoxy-TE2 Development Pte. Ltd
Developer’s License No.TBC
Site Area9,321.6 sqm
SolicitorDenton Rodyk & Davidson LLP
Project Account No.TBC
ArchitectJGP Architecture (S) Pte Ltd
M & E ConsultantElead Associates Pte Ltd
Structural ConsultantKCL Consultants Pte Ltd
Landscape ConsultantTBC
Address15 Lorong Kismis Singapore 598008 17 Lorong Kismis Singapore 598010 19 Lorong Kismis Singapore 598012 21 Lorong Kismis Singapore 596187 23 Lorong Kismis Singapore 596188 25 Lorong Kismis Singapore 596189
No. of Storeys5
Payment SchemeNormal Progressive Payment Scheme
Mukim Lot No.TBC
Site UseResidential Flat Developement
TenureLeasehold 99-years from 31 May 2019
Total No. of Units186 Residential + 2 Shops
No. of Car Park Lots186 carpark lots at Basement. 3 accessible carpark lots at Basement.
Expected Date of TOP1 May 2023
Expected Date of Legal Completion1 May 2026
Security24 Hours Security Guard

(Project details for View At Kismis may be subjected to change without prior notice)

Book An Appointment to view View At Kismis ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.

OR

Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of View At Kismis Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!

 Strictly no spam policy.

error: Content is protected !!